COLLINGWOOD FOOTBALL CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Upfront and monthly payment plan memberships are subject to automatic roll over each year unless members opt out by the notified deadline. See clause 11 for further details and terms.
The Club may from time to time where reasonably necessary (and subject to applicable State and Territory Laws and the Australian Consumer Law) vary the terms and conditions of Club Membership.
The Club will communicate any change to its membership terms and conditions via the Club membership website. Any changes will be effective at the time of posting. Except for any rights that members may have under applicable State or Territory Laws and the Australian Consumer Law, Members will have no claim against the Club by reason of any change made to its membership terms and conditions.
1.1 Purchase of a membership
- If you are successful in your membership application, the Club will issue you a payment confirmation electronically within 5 business days. Every attempt will be made to issue your membership card and fulfilment package within 15 business days of purchase from January 2023 onwards. Members who join during the season (at least 24 hours before a game) will receive the means to access games prior to the next game covered by their membership via their Mobile Membership.
- Membership packs can only be fulfilled inside Australia. International delivery is not possible without intervention by the Club. If you require international delivery, please contact the Club on 1300 MAGPIE (62 47 43) or email email@example.com to see if it can be facilitated.
- The Club reserves its right not to accept any membership application form in its absolute discretion.
- All membership categories are subject to availability.
2.0 Term of Membership
- Subject to the following terms and conditions, your Club membership will entitle you to the benefits of Club membership from receipt of your membership payment to 31 October 2024
3.0 Membership Information and Entitlements
- The Club offers several memberships. The following lists any specific conditions which relate to memberships.
- Family memberships are available for two adults and up to two juniors (under the age of 15 as of 1 January 2024).
- To be eligible for a Junior membership, the applicant must be under the age of 15 as at 1 January 2024 Children aged under four as of 1 January 2024 are entitled to attend games without a Club membership, however they must not occupy a seat. Junior member accounts that do not have a date of birth will not have their membership pack sent until the date of birth is confirmed to the Club.
- Student concession is available to people studying full-time in 2024 Your membership application/renewal form must be accompanied by a copy of your valid 2024 student card or a photocopy of a stamped, receipted 2023 enrolment form from your education institution.
- Pensioner concession is available to people holding a 2023 pensioner concession card issued by Centrelink, the Department of Health and Community Services, the Department of Community Services or the Department of Veteran Affairs. A Health Care or Health Benefit card will not be accepted. Your membership application/renewal form must be accompanied by a photocopy of your pension card. Pension cards must be valid for the duration of the 2023 football season.
3.1.5 Companion card holders
- Any Club member holding a Government issued Companion Card is entitled to one complimentary access membership for their carer.
- Once you have purchased your membership, you are required to send through proof of your Companion Card and the Club will then issue you with a complimentary membership in the same membership category as the one you have purchased to allow your carer access to the games when caring for you.
3.1.6 Cheer Squad
- All Cheer Squad members are required to submit a Working with Children Check and signed copy of the 2024 Official Collingwood Cheer Squad Code of Conduct when applying for a Cheer Squad membership. Details will be communicated to existing members via email.
3.2 Membership Entitlements
3.2.1 Club Members
Unless otherwise advised within this document or prior to purchase, 2024 Club Members will receive:
- Souvenir membership card
- Bumper sticker
- 2024 Member Scarf
- Years of Service patch
- Years of Service pin in milestone years of 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 & 90.
- Exclusive member communications
- Member discount on Club merchandise
3.2.2 Other entitlements
The following lists any additional or alternative non-match access entitlements for Members according to their membership:
- ‘1892’ Member scarf
- ’1892’ Member lanyard.
- ‘1892’ Member wine glass.
- Victoria Park Social Club access – Atrium (Ponsford Stand – home & away games at the MCG).
- 2024 Social Club medallion.
- Social Club access - Dean Jones Bar (Ponsford Stand – home games only) and Lindsay Hassett Room (Great Southern Stand – home games only) at the MCG, and the Victory Room at Marvel Stadium (home games only); members must present their medallion to gain access.
- Access to purchase Social Club guest passes at the MCG (no guest passes for ‘Victoria Park Social Club’).
- Pre-season Webinar with our Craig McRae and other senior members of our football program.
- Exclusive football insights delivered directly to your email inbox from football program staff.
- Invitation to an '1892 Watch Party' for an interstate game, with Collingwood Past Players in attendance.
- Invitation to end of season Member Forum
220.127.116.11 Legends Members:
- Legends lanyard.
- Legends scarf.
- 2024 Social Club medallion.
- Access to purchase Social Club guest passes at the MCG.
- Access to Legends Lounge at home games at the MCG. (members must present their membership card to gain access)
- Invitation to end of season Member Forum.
- Junior members also receive Magpie Stars entitlements.
18.104.22.168 Global Insider Members will receive:
- A voucher code to claim a $0 Watch AFL subscription, which can be used outside Australia and New Zealand.
22.214.171.124 Kayo Insider Members will receive:
- A voucher code to claim a $0, 12-month Kayo subscription, which can only be used inside Australia.
126.96.36.199 Magpie Stars add-on (aged 5-14 years):
- Stickers (personalised)
- Boot keyring
- Junior Sherrin footy
- Invitation to one of two 2024 player-run clinic held at the AIA Vitality Centre (Olympic Park Oval)
188.8.131.52 Social Club add-on:
- 2024 Social Club medallion.
- Access to purchase Social Club guest passes at the MCG.
184.108.40.206 Season 8 AFLW membership:
- Collingwood AFLW Lanyard
- Core pack
- Branded Tote bag
- 10% discount at the Collingwood Superstore
- Exclusive news and offers
220.127.116.11 MCC Magpie Insider:
- MCC/CFC co-branded member scarf
18.104.22.168 Mini Magpie (aged 1-4 years):
- Pencil case
- Door hanger
- Plush footy
22.214.171.124 Baby Magpie (aged 0-1 years):
- Baby bib
- Milestone cards
- Certificate (personalised).
3.2.3 Interstate Membership
- Members eligible for interstate ticketing include members with a mailing address in SA, QLD, NSW, ACT, or WA.
- This membership and related access for game(s) held interstate for season 2024 and beyond is not guaranteed and subject to AFL fixturing.
- All correspondence regarding interstate ticketing will be sent via email.
- If two games are scheduled in the same state one season, the member will be offered one complimentary ticket.
- Guest tickets (tickets from non-Interstate members) are subject to availability. The Club does not guarantee access to guest tickets for interstate games.
3.2.4 Finals Ticketing Entitlements
- Each Member's access to the 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Finals Series games will be determined in accordance with their respective membership category and corresponding entitlements.
- The Club will communicate specific ticketing information, and any further terms relating to members' access to 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Finals Series games, closer to the Finals Series, should the Club be participating in the 2024 Toyota AFL Premiership Finals Series.
- ‘Weeks 1-3’ includes the Qualifying, Elimination, Semi, and Preliminary Final games.
- Access to tickets for Weeks 1-3 is not guaranteed for any Member.
- In order for eligible Members to guarantee their access to a Grand Final ticket, they must register during the time and via the process advised by the Club. Late registrations cannot be accepted.
The following Members have priority access ahead of the general public to purchase a ticket to Weeks 1-3 of the 2024 AFL Finals Series (if Collingwood is a competing team):
- Season Ticket – Reserved Seat
- Season Ticket – Reserved Bay
- Cheer Squad
- Season Ticket – General Admission
- Season Ticket - General Admission PLUS
- Interstate Flexi
- 3-game ANZAC Day
- MCC Marvel Stadium Reserved Seat Upgrade
Additional promotional memberships may be included as well.
The following Members have access to register to purchase a guaranteed 2024 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket via ballot (if Collingwood is a competing team):
- 50+ Total year members
To be eligible for this guaranteed ticket, eligible Members must register via Ticketek during the communicated Grand Final ballot registration period via the communicated process.
Failure to register within the designated registration window will forfeit a Member’s claim to purchase a guaranteed Grand Final ticket in Collingwood’s Grand Final Member ballot.
The following Members are eligible to enter a ballot to purchase a 2024 Toyota AFL Grand Final ticket (if Collingwood is a competing team):
- 25+ Total year members
- Season Ticket – Reserved Seat
- Season Ticket – Reserved Bay (a.k.a. Freedom)
- Season Ticket – General Admission
- Season Ticket - General Admission PLUS
- Interstate Flexi
- Flexi 10
- Flexi 4 (with Social Club access only)
- Magpie Stars (with Social Club access only)
- Anzac Day (with Social Club access only)
Additional promotional memberships may be included as well.
To enter the Grand Final Member ballot, eligible Members must register via Ticketek during the communicated Grand Final ballot registration period via the communicated process.
Failure to register within the designated registration window will forfeit a Member’s claim to purchase a Grand Final ticket in Collingwood’s Grand Final Member ballot.
3.2.5 Member Cap
- The Member Cap is no longer a complimentary entitlement for Members who are set up on the Automatic Renewal Plan.
- Members can purchase a Member Cap separately via their renewal form, or by contacting the Club directly.
3.2.6 Years of Service Pin & Patch
- All members will receive a 2024 Years of Service Patch.
- Members will receive a milestone Years of Service pin for years 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 70, 80, or 90.
- Members can query their years of membership by contacting the Membership Services Centre on 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) during business hours (Mon-Thurs, 10am-4pm AEST), however the final decision is at the discretion of the Membership Manager.
- If a member disputes their consecutive years of membership, a statutory declaration must be signed and provided to the Club if the disputed years is greater than five years from what the Club has on record.
- If a member disputes their years of consecutive membership to be more than 50 years, the member is required to attend a meeting with the Membership Manager.
3.3 Game Entitlements
3.3.1 COVID-19 Match Day
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions on crowd limits at venues, our Terms and Conditions on Member Ticketing may be altered for each match. Members will be advised by email prior to each match in relation to these Terms and Conditions which will be specific to each match.
- Due to COVID-19 and limited ticketing available for interstate games, interstate members may not be guaranteed access to a ticket for a match played in their state for 2024, or unless advised otherwise.
- Members attending matches must adhere to venue COVID-19 rules and regulations.
- We would like to advise that resale or transfer of these tickets is strictly prohibited, and Facebook groups and resale sites will be closely monitored during this time. Any tickets found to be advertised for resale will be cancelled by Collingwood Football Club and will breach the terms and conditions of your membership.
3.3.2 Health and Safety Conditions
- You acknowledge that, even with rigorous capacity and control measures in place at AFL matches, there remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of viral illness including COVID-19 at an AFL match at this time and you have considered that risk and your own personal circumstances, including any health conditions or vulnerability that you may have or that of persons whom you will be in close contact with following your attendance at an AFL match. You acknowledge that, for a small number of people, COVID-19 has very serious health consequences. By attending an AFL match you (and any persons who attend the match with you) acknowledge and accept these obvious risks.
3.3.3. Entry Conditions
Due to COVID-19 additional venue restrictions will apply:
- Please keep 1.5m between yourself and others. Do not approach players or officials for autographs or photos.
- Wash hands and sanitise regularly.
- Stay home if you're feeling unwell.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Food and beverage purchases will be sold by cashless payment methods only and MUST be consumed in your seat.
- Do not bring bags larger than an A4 piece of paper.
- No cloaking facilities available. Don't bring bulky items.
- Only sit in the allocated seat shown on your mobile ticket.
- Movement once in the stadium should be minimised.
- Follow directions of Venue, Club and AFL staff.
- General Admission
- General Admission access to games is not guaranteed. Access is subject to capacity, and you are encouraged to reserve a seat to guarantee entry, particularly at high demand games.
- Members will be required to pay additional fees and charges when reserving a seat.
- At times, games may be classed as 'fully ticketed' due to a high expected attendance amongst patrons with general admission access. When this happens, Members with general admission access must upgrade to a discounted set-seat via Ticketek (MCG) or Ticketmaster (Marvel Stadium) to attend.
- The Club will endeavour to notify Members of any fully ticketed games at the earliest opportunity. As general advice, we strongly recommend that Members upgrade their general admission access for blockbuster games as soon as tickets become available.
- Please note that our Anzac Day match is always fully ticketed.
- Access may be gained to unreserved seating on a first-come, first served basis subject to availability and members can upgrade to a reserved seat at the venue.
3.3.5 Marvel Stadium Ticket Redemption
- 1892, Legends, Season Ticket Reserved Seat, and Season Ticket Freedom Members have access to redeem one (1) $0 reserved ticket for each of the Club’s two (2) home games and one (1) away game at Marvel Stadium.
- These Members must redeem this $0 ticket if they wish to attend the match.
- Members cannot use their physical membership card or Mobile Membership to access Marvel Stadium games.
- Members will be notified of ticket redemption timings and details via email.
- No booking fee will be charged by Ticketmaster for bookings that involve only Member tickets and no guest tickets.
- The ability for a Member to redeem a $0 ticket is subject to capacity. To avoid disappointment, Members are strongly encouraged to book their $0 ticket at their earliest convenience once the Club communicates the ticket redemption window and details.
4.0 MCC and AFL Member Upgrades
4.1 AFL Members
- AFL Members may nominate a club of support and by doing so consent to the AFL providing their personal details to that club, so they may contact you, for example in relation to membership pack fulfilment and finals access. AFL Members who have nominated the Club as their club of support may purchase a Club reserved seat membership upgrade.
4.2 MCC Members
- MCC members may purchase a club upgrade via the Collingwood Football Club or Melbourne Cricket Club.
- Membership Cards & Tickets
- Membership cards remain the property of the Club. If a Club membership card is lost or stolen, please contact the Club's Membership Services Centre on 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) during business hours (Monday – Thursday, 10am – 4pm) and the Club will then issue a replacement Membership card subject to receipt of the replacement card fee (as advised by the Club).
5.1 Membership Cards
- Delivery – Your Club membership card is personalised. Membership cards will be mailed out as soon as practicable after your application and applicable payment has been processed.
- Lost Cards – If you lose your membership card you will be required to present a signed original statutory declaration to the Club. A membership card replacement fee of $15 will be charged. Replacement membership cards will be mailed out to you and cannot be issued on game day.
- Forgotten Cards – the Club can provide you with a replacement ticket on the day for a cost of $10. If you have lost your membership card you will be required to pay the $15 replacement fee.
- Stolen cards – If your membership card is stolen, the card will be replaced at no cost upon provision of a police report or statutory declaration detailing the theft.
5.2 Mobile Membership
- All Members with match access entitlements have access to a Mobile Membership.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to provide the Club with an accurate email address to ensure that their Mobile Membership is accessible.
5.3 Seat forwarding
- Members can forward their ticket(s) using their Mobile Membership.
- Members must not share a screenshot of their ticket as this can lead to ticketing issues on gameday. Where these issues arise, the Club will take all available steps to assist, but access cannot be guaranteed if the issue has arisen due to the Member’s actions.
- It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure that their ticket is managed responsibly, i.e., to avoid transferring tickets accidentally or multiple times.
5.4 Transfer of Membership Card Entitlements
Members may transfer their membership entitlements (or tickets) to a family member or friend provided that the family member or friend is at the equivalent level of entry and meets any eligibility requirements specified in these terms and conditions. If a Concession or Junior member transfers a membership entitlement or ticket to an adult, the adult will be refused entry and will have the membership card or ticket confiscated at the gates. The ticket will not be returned to the member and a replacement fee (to be advised by the Club) will apply for the issue of a new membership card.
6.0 Reserved Seating
6.1 Reserved Seat Changes
6.1.1 Renewing members
- Seating areas at the MCG and Marvel Stadium are subject to change and are made upon consultation with the venue.
- 2023 Members who wish to retain their current reserved seat in 2024 must ensure that their membership payment has been completed no later the advertised 'reserved seat cut-off' date (1 December 2024), which will be communicated by the Club via email. This can be done online, via telephone, or in person at the AIA Vitality Centre.
6.1.2 Change/Upgrade Application
- If you are a renewing member and wish to change your seat/upgrade your membership, you may do so once all unsold seats have been released for sale. This will be in early 2024. You must be a financial member to request a reserved seat change.
- The Club will also have a wait list to record and accommodate these requests.
6.1.3 Seating preferences
- The Club is unable to, and does not, guarantee that your seating preference will be able to be accommodated.
6.1.4 New Members
- If you are adding a new Member, you will be contacted to confirm which seating is available.
6.1.5 Group Seat Requests
- If you wish to be seated with specific members or if you are introducing new members who you would like to sit with, all forms must be submitted together by email, post or delivered personally to the Club. You should nominate a Group Leader for your seating request that should be used by all people wishing to sit together.
6.1.6 Request processing
- All change/upgrade and new seat requests are to be submitted via email and are subject to availability. The Club is unable to, and does not, guarantee any seats will be available. You will be notified of the outcome of your application as soon as possible.
- New seat requests are processed in order of date received. If your preference is unavailable, you will be seated in the best available seat at the time of processing.
6.2 Reserved Seat Return Program
- Our 'Seat Return' program allows members who hold a reserved seat for MCG home games to return their seat for re-sale via Ticketek or Ticketmaster respectively if they're unable to attend the match.
- If a Member returns their reserved seat and it is successfully re-sold to another patron via Ticketek, said Member will be awarded a credit towards their 2025 membership renewal.
- There is no guarantee that a seat returned for resale will be sold.
- If a credit is awarded to a member, it can only be used as a credit on the following season’s membership. This credit is non-transferable.
- If a member's seat is successfully re-sold via Ticketek or Ticketmaster, said Member will be notified via email confirming the re-sale.
- Seat returns for a given game must be made prior to 4:00pm Melbourne time on the Thursday before said game to be eligible for the re-sale credit, unless otherwise stated.
- Return credits are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If your 2024 membership is complimentary or discounted, you are ineligible for a credit award.
- If your 2024 membership is behind in monthly instalments, you are ineligible for a credit award.
Please see below for a full classification of credit available for each home game in 2024.
|Level 1 Wing||Level 1 Goal||Level 2 Wing||Level 2 Goal||Level 2A Wing||Level 2A Goal||Level 4 Front||Level 4|
6.3. Seat Transfers
- Membership transfers at the MCG or Marvel Stadium are only permitted if the member on the receiving end of the transfer accepts and purchases all seats made available by the vacating member.
- If you wish to transfer your seat, please see the bottom of this article for a download link to the form.
- Documentation must be posted to PO Box 165, Abbotsford VIC 3067 (addressed to the Membership Department), or emailed to the Club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Transfer requests will be processed within 7-10 working days of receipt by the Club.
- Please note that membership history, as recorded in years of service, does not transfer with the seat(s).
- No On-Selling
- Club membership cards and Legends Bay tickets may not, without the prior written consent of the Club, be on sold (including via online auction or re-sale sites) or used for advertising, promotion, fundraising or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is on sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Penalties apply (including cancellation of any offending member's Club membership without a refund).
- Telephone and Internet Renewals
- Members may renew their Club membership over the telephone or online. By renewing over the telephone or online, you accept these terms and conditions of Club membership (as amended by the Club from time to time).
- Membership Fee Payment
- Membership is dependent on the payment of membership fees. Payment of your Club membership fees may be made under this clause.
- Members with outstanding debt from previous years will be able to renew their membership for 2024, however any outstanding money owing will be deducted with the first instalment. Until all outstanding money owing is paid, you will not receive your membership pack.
- Each month, all outstanding payments will be attempted to be deducted from your nominated credit card or debit card.
- It is your responsibility to ensure:
- The account details you have provided are correct, including notification should the expiry date change.
-You have sufficient clear funds available in the nominated account on the scheduled payment date.
- If your payment is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, you will receive notification requesting immediate payment. Any fees levied to you by your financial institution will be payable by you. It is your responsibility to ensure all contact details are correct at all times and to update them if they change.
- The Club may suspend or cancel your membership if on two consecutive occasions your payment is dishonoured by your financial institution. You will be notified if we suspend or cancel your membership and your barcode will be blocked for games until the membership payments are brought up to date. Please note that at least 24 hours will be needed to reinstate your membership once payment is received. Members affected will have their seat returned for resale at each game and if their payments are brought up to account on game day, will be issued with a different seat for that game.
- If your membership is suspended or cancelled, all membership benefits including access to Collingwood games, Collingwood functions, Social Club, Legends Lounge Access and access to purchase Finals tickets through the members presale will be suspended.
- We may refer any outstanding balances throughout the season to an external collection agency for recovery. This may involve additional costs that you could be responsible for.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard or American Express. Other forms of credit or debit cards will not be accepted.
- American Express payments incur a 2.75% surcharge.
- If you believe that a payment has been initiated incorrectly, contact our Membership Services Centre on 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) during business hours (Monday to Thursday, 10am – 4pm).
7.1 Full Payment
- Your membership fee can be paid in full via any one of the following methods: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Cheque, Cash or EFTPOS.
- BPAY payments may be arranged by contacting the Club directly. BPAY payments are discourages as Member payments can take 3-4 weeks to appear in the Club’s Membership database.
7.2 Monthly Payment Plan
- Your membership fee can be paid in monthly instalments under the Monthly Payment Plan.
- By joining the Monthly Payment Plan, you authorise the Club to debit from your nominated credit card or debit card in amounts as advised.
- The Monthly Payment Plan payments will be deducted in instalments on the 18th of each month, beginning from 18 October each year via a nominated VISA, MasterCard, or American Express, with further payments on the 18th of each following month, or the closest business day if the 18th falls on a weekend. If any payment fails to transfer between institutions on the 18th, further attempts will be made to clear the funds until successfully processed.
- On the 18th of each month all outstanding/overdue payments will be attempted to be deducted.
- For Members who apply for the Monthly Payment Plan after the first scheduled payment (18 October 2023) their monthly scheduled payments will reflect their total payments due divided equally over the remaining payment months (the final payment month is July 2024).
- By joining the Monthly Payment Plan, you will automatically be included into an auto renewal agreement (see following clauses), facilitating automatic roll over of your membership from year to year (Roll Over Membership) until you opt out of the Monthly Payment Plan in accordance with these terms and conditions in force from time to time.
- To opt out after the first payment has been deducted, contact our Membership Services Centre on 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) during business hours (Monday – Thursday, 10am – 4pm). However, you must complete all membership payments in full.
7.3 Automatic Renewal
- Automatic Renewal allows you to automatically roll over your membership from year to year.
- If you pay your membership fees by credit or debit card, unless you elect to opt out of automatic in accordance with directions issued by the Club from time to time, you authorise the Club to automatically renew your membership each season into the same seat (if applicable) and package (or a reasonably comparable package) and to deduct the applicable membership fees from the credit or debit card used to purchase your previous membership.
- Your membership for the following season will not be confirmed until payment has been processed.
- For monthly payments, the Monthly Payment Plan will proceed as outlined at clause 10.2.
- The upfront payment or first instalment for the 2024 AFL Season will be withdrawn on 18 October 2023 via a nominated VISA, Mastercard or American Express card.
- If payment fails to transfer between institutions on 18 October 2023, further attempts will be made to clear the funds until successfully processed.
- By joining the Automatic Renewal, you authorise the Club to debit from your nominated credit card or debit card in amounts as advised.
- Members applying for the Upfront Payment Plan after the first scheduled payment (18 October 2023) will have their payment deducted upon applying.
- You acknowledge that membership fees may increase from season to season. The Club will provide you with 15 days’ notice in writing of changes in the new amount of your next season’s membership, and for Monthly Payment Plans - the amount of the monthly deductions, prior to the first payment being deducted.
- You will have until the advised automatic renewal date within the Club’s notice to inform the Club of any changes or upgrades you wish to make to your membership package, or to notify the Club in writing if you do not wish to roll over your membership into the next season. Strict timeframes apply. If you do not notify the Club that you do not wish to roll over your membership during this period, you will be taken to have agreed to your membership being rolled over on the terms and conditions specified.
- To opt out prior to the first payment being deducted, a request must be received by the Club by 5pm (AEDT) on Friday 13 October 2023. This can be done by completing, signing, and returning the authorisation notice issued by the Club or online by visiting membership.collingwoodfc.com.au/renew and logging into the member’s MyMagpies account.
- If the Club has not received an authorisation notice or online instruction specifying that you wish to opt out of the Monthly Payment Plan or Yearly Payment, then you are deemed to have agreed to purchase a membership for the next season. Your rolled over membership cannot be cancelled under clause 13 unless you provide sufficient evidence to the Club's satisfaction by 31 December 2023 that you did not receive notice of the opt out option and membership fees for the next season, in which case, the Club will cancel your membership and refund any amounts deducted.
- To opt out before or after the first payment has been deducted, contact our Membership Services Centre on 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) during business hours (Monday – Friday, 10am – 4pm) or email us at email@example.com.
- Refund Policy
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, once a membership has been purchased, memberships are non-refundable.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, there will be no refunds available if you wish to terminate your membership prior to the end of your agreement on 31 October 2024.
- Cancellation Policy
- Club memberships are valid from the date of joining until 31 October 2023.
- By becoming a member of the Club, you agree to this period of membership.
- In exceptional circumstances, if a member wishes to cancel their membership, the Club will advise the member to submit a written request to Membership Services via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to PO Box 165, Abbotsford VIC 3067 for consideration at its discretion.
- If the fulfilment items have been sent prior to the request for cancellation, the membership product will not be cancelled or refunded, subject to the Australian Consumer Law.
- The Club reserves the right to cancel or suspend a Club membership without refund of any member that breaches any of the terms and conditions of membership (including where that member attempts to transfer or sell their Club membership and/or associated benefits). Any membership cancelled by the Club will result in consecutive years of membership being ceased.
- The Club reserves its right to cancel a member's Club membership without a refund where that member is deemed by the Club to have breached these terms and conditions (including where that member attempts to transfer or sell their Club membership and/or associated benefits).
- Membership promotions
- The Club may introduce new promotions and offers to prospective and current Members. Any Member who has purchased membership prior to these offers will not be able to request a refund for membership or have the promotion apply to their membership.
- Other promotions
- The Club may launch or participate in other marketing campaigns or promotions for members.
- These campaigns or promotions will be subject to individual terms and conditions.
8.0 Club Member Conduct
- It is a condition of membership that you comply with the Collingwood Member Code of Conduct at all times while attending any Collingwood event, function or game. The Member Code of Conduct can be accessed here.
- Any failure to comply with the Member Code of Conduct may result in the immediate suspension or cancellation of your membership at Collingwood’s discretion.
- You will not be entitled to any refund if your membership is suspended or cancelled in these circumstances.
9.0 General Venue Rules
- Club Members must adhere to all rules, policy and restrictions imposed by the venues attended by the Club member including providing their bags for inspection and allowing physical security checks. All venues are smoke-free. Patrons are not permitted to bring alcohol into any venue and must adhere to strict restrictions placed on alcohol consumption in designated areas at all venues. Umbrellas are not permitted to be opened anywhere within viewing areas at any time on game day.
10.0 Voting Rights
- All members over 18 years of age who hold an 1892, Legends, or Social Club Upgrade attached to a Season ticket membership are eligible to vote at the Club's Annual General Meeting.
11.0 Collingwood Foundation Donations
- Any donation of AUD $2.00 and above to the Collingwood Foundation is fully tax deductible in Australia.
- Receipts of donations are generated at month-end starting 31 October 2023, and will be emailed to you if you have donated to the Collingwood Foundation.
12.0 Members' Privacy
You confirm you are authorised to provide the information you give us about others.
Your personal information is kept securely and treated confidentially.
Although you may choose not to provide us with your information or to only provide us with certain information, please be aware that this choice will affect the type and quality of service we provide to you, the processing of your membership and it may also result in delays.
13.0 GST and Levies
- Except where expressly noted, all prices include GST and any applicable venue levy.
14.0 General Disclaimers
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Victoria, and you unconditionally submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts having jurisdiction there.
To the fullest extent permitted by law (including without limitation the Australian Consumer Law) the Club shall in no circumstance be liable to you for any direct or consequential losses or any loss (whether direct or indirect) arising out of your purchase of or participation in Club membership, including without limitation from the loss or suspension of your membership card or your ability to attend all or any Collingwood games or enter a venue where a Collingwood game is occurring, except to the extent the loss is caused by the Club's breach of these terms and conditions, its negligence or wilful default.
15.0 Further Information
If you require further information in relation to these terms and conditions, please visit membership.collingwoodfc.com.au or call the Club's Membership Services Centre on 1300 MAGPIE (1300 62 47 43) during business hours (Monday to Thursday, 10am – 4pm).
16.0 Impacts of COVID-19
The impacts of COVID-19 on the 2024 AFL Season remain to be seen. Our number one priority is to get you to the footy and to do so safely. This means there could be reduced crowd capacity at games, particularly at the MCG.
If you hold a reserved seat, your seat will remain in your name, and you’ll be able to access it as soon as it is safe to do so.
More information about game access for 2024 will be communicated closer to the season if required.
2024 access membership fees are based on a standard season with 24 home and away games (including Gather Round). Should the length of the season be impacted, Collingwood will be in touch with access members to advise changes to their membership benefits. Click here to access our COVID-19 FAQs.
17.0 Partner Offers for Members
Nike Inline and Nike Value Stores - 10% off member exclusive terms and conditions
- Discount available to Nike Members who are also 2024 Collingwood Football Club Members (and is available at participating stores only). Members must show their 2024 Collingwood Membership Card and Nike Member Pass (via the Nike App) to qualify for discount. Ends 31/12/24. Excludes selected Air Jordan, Dunks, Alphaflys, Vaporflys, Vomero, Free Metcon 5 footwear, Football Jerseys, new arrivals, online purchases and gift cards. This promotional offer is being conducted by both Nike Value Stores and Nike store partners - any queries regarding the offer should be directed to the store (and not to Nike). Not valid with other offer/s. Bulk purchase limits apply - see in store for specific details. Further conditions and exclusions may apply. See staff for details. T&Cs apply.