The actual mobile ticket for a given game will only become available to view 72 hours prior to the game in question.
Once available, you will be able to view the ticket(s) and add to your smartphone wallet.
2022 Mobile Memberships
A Mobile Membership is essentially a digital membership ticket.
It is the means through which Collingwood FC members can access the AFL games that they are entitled to access via their membership package.
In 2022, no club members will be able to access games using a physical membership card. This process is league-wide.
How to access and use a Mobile Membership
The best way to view your Mobile Membership is via the Official Collingwood FC mobile app.
To do so, follow the steps below:
- If you haven't already, download the Official CFC mobile app on your iPhone or Android device.
- Open the Official CFC app on your smartphone.
- Select 'Membership' from the navigation menu, found at the bottom of your screen.
- Select 'Access my Mobile Membership' and log in using your username (email) and password (if you are not already signed in).
- Select the match for which you'd like to view the ticket(s)
(NOTE - only available 72 hours prior to the game).
- Select 'View Barcode' to view the ticket, or select 'Add to Apple Wallet' (iPhone) or 'Add to Passbook' (Android) to save the ticket to your smartphone.
- If you have multiple memberships in your account, or a Flexi membership, you can view each additional ticket by swiping across.
- Scan the barcode(s) at the stadium turnstiles from your smartphone wallet - or from the app directly - and enjoy the game!
CLICK HERE FOR A VISUAL GUIDE.
If you are unable to download or use the app for any reason you can use a web browser to sign in to MyMagpies instead:
- Open a web browser on your smartphone (e.g. Google Chrome, Safari, etc.)
- Head to https://am.ticketmaster.com/collingwood/my-events.
- Log in using your username (email) and password.
- Select the match that you would like to view the ticket(s) for (available 72 hours prior to the game).
- Select 'View Barcode' to view the ticket, or select 'Add to Apple Wallet' or 'Add to Passbook' to save the ticket to your smartphone.
- If you have multiple membership in your account, or a Flexi membership, you can view each additional ticket by swiping across.
- Scan the barcode(s) at the turnstiles from the browser or from your smartphone wallet and enjoy the game!
- If you have multiple memberships, you can swipe across at Step 7 to view the additional tickets. Please note that tickets may be separated by type, e.g. you may have one 'Round 2' option at Step 6 that leads to the General Admission ticket(s) in your account and one 'Round 2' option that leads to the Reserved Seat/Bay ticket(s) in your account.
- If you have an account linked to yours, select the drop-down option at the top of your screen to switch accounts.
Click here to view the Ticket Forwarding guide
Why has the AFL moved to Mobile Memberships?
This changes allows members to more easily keep up with any fixture changes. To be technical, important barcode information can be updated should a game be moved without any disruption on the member's end.
Additionally, any seat or membership package changes are updated in real time on the member's end, removing the need for replacement membership cards to be issued.
General Admission members - upgrading to a set-seat
Members with General Admission access can use their Mobile Membership to access games.
Alternatively, they can choose to upgrade to a set-seat for discounted cost via Ticketek (MCG) or Ticketmaster (Marvel Stadium), assuming their membership covers the game in question.
For example, a member with home game General Admission access could upgrade to a discounted set-seat for Round 2 vs. Adelaide (home game), but not Round 8 vs. Richmond (away game).
To upgrade, members with GA access can enter their 12-digit barcode number(s) into Ticketek or Ticketmaster when prompted.
Members with GA access can be find their barcode number(s) here.
Alternatives to Mobile Memberships
We understand that not all members have the capacity to easily access and/or use a Mobile Membership.
If you do not have a smartphone please contact the club on 1300 MAGPIE (62 47 43) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Regardless, please note that physical membership cards cannot be used for match access in 2022.