Merch Buyers to Member Offer Competition
- This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“these terms”) into the Shop Member Conversion Campaign (“Promotion”), information on how to enter the Promotion, and information about the prizes which form part of these terms. Entry into this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. By entering this Promotion, the entrant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by and abide by these terms.
- The promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) of Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 (Promoter).
- .Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter may vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. The Promoter will not award any prize if the Promotion is terminated for whatever reason. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion.
- In these terms, the following meanings apply in addition to terms which are defined elsewhere in these terms unless the contrary intention appears:
“Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the promotion in accordance with clause 6 of these terms.
“Prize” has the meaning in clause 14.
“Winner” means the Entrant whose name is randomly drawn from all Eligible Entrants during a Promotional Period.
- The Promotional Period will be open from 12:00 AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time ("AEST") on Monday 05 April 2021, and will continue until 11:59 PM (AEST) on Friday 30 July 2021 ("Promotion Period").
- Entry is open to any person (“Eligible Entrants"), who resides in Australia, who have spent sixty dollars ($60 AUD) or more at the Collingwood Football (‘Club’) Official Club Shop. Entrants must be over the age of 18, as of the date of entry.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To participate in the Promotion and be eligible for the complimentary membership, an Entrant must purchase goods valued at $60 AUD or more from the ‘Superstore’, located at the Holden Centre (corner of Olympic Boulevard & Batman Avenue).
- For an entry to be recorded against an Eligible Entrant, they must quote the Eligible Entrant’s unique Tax Invoice number located on their store receipt via one of the methods listed in clause 9.
- Entrants can provide the Tax Invoice number located on their store receipt in one of the following ways:
- 9.1. Following the steps on the type form linked in the QR code on the in store flyer.
- 9.2 Calling the Membership Department on 1300 MAGPIE (1300 624 743).
- An Entrant may only enter the Promotion once. If an Entrant enters the Promotion multiple times, only the first entry (as determined by the receipt of entry form by the Promoter) will be permitted.
- Eligible Entrants must provide all required contact details, including a valid email address and mobile phone number, to be eligible for the complimentary membership. Eligible Entrants may only enter in their own name. Incorrect, illegible and incomplete entries may be deemed invalid.
LIMITS OF ENTRY
- For each Entrant that signs up (by one of the methods listed in clause 9), they will receive one complimentary 2021 membership.
- Entrants will not be eligible for the Prize if they are an active 2021 member of the Club prior to the prior to or during the Promotional Period (defined above).
- If an Entrant is an active 2021 member of the Club they may nominate someone who is not an active 2021 member of the Club for the Prize.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
- Each Eligible Entrant who spends between $60 AUD and $99.99 AUD will receive:
- A Complimentary 2021 Magpie Debut membership for themselves or their nominated entrant
- A Complimentary 2021 Flexi 4 membership for themselves or their nominated entrant
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS AND REDRAWS
- The entrants will be notified by 5.00 PM (AEST) on the Thursday following the date of entry within the relevant Promotional Period by the Promoter by a Welcome email.
- Entrants(s) have the promotional period in which to claim their Membership. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw the Membership, in the event of an entrant being unable to satisfy these terms or forfeiting their right to the Membership.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's negligence, in connection with this Promotion or the redemption or use of the Prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning the Prize.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it leaves the Promoter’s control.
- Subject to the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period or for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism and does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available at all times. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt by the Promoter. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- The Promoter's decision in relation to any aspect of the Promotion and Prizes is final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism in any way, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win and it is within the Promoter's discretion to not display, or remove entries, from social media and the website.
- Incomplete, illegible or incorrect entries or entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.