This article relates to the 2021 season. There will almost certainly be some changes to this process for the 2022 season, but we have left the article accessible for the time being.
Reserved seat access is currently granted access to matches via a Mobile Membership only.
In previous years, your membership card was printed with a barcode, and you would have simply headed to a match and scanned in at the turnstiles.
In 2021, with government-approved COVID-safe plans requiring that venues are divided in to ‘zones’, members must now enter the venue through a specific gate, which has changed how barcodes are generated. This gate number features on digital membership cards, but is not printed on physical membership cards.
There are additional benefits to digital ticketing; it allows the league to adapt to fixture changes across the season, and members no longer have to wait to receive their card before they can go to a game.
With that in mind, please be advised that any plastic membership cards previously provided to members cannot be used to gain access to matches.
Follow these steps to access your digital membership card:
- General admission members do not have a mobile membership card.
- Members with a combination of reserved seat and general admission access will only have digital tickets corresponding to the games for which they have reserved seat access.
(See section below for more detail)
I have linked accounts – how do I find their mobile membership cards?
- Log in to your MyMagpies account;
- Open the drop-down menu in the top right-hand corner;
- Select ‘switch accounts’;
- Select the name/membership number of the account you’d like to move in to;
- Select the game in question;
You can add multiple tickets to your wallet or passbook so you can easily swap between tickets at the gate.