COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This document contains the terms and conditions of entry (“these terms”) into the 2022 “Win a KFC Masterclass Experience” Competition (“Promotion”) and information on how to enter the competition and about the Prizes which form part of these terms. Participation by Entrants in this Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms. By participating in this Promotion, the Entrant acknowledges that they have read, understood and agree to be bound by and abide by these terms.
- The Promoter is Collingwood Football Club Limited (ABN 89 006 211 196) of AIA Centre, Cnr Olympic Blvd and Batman Ave, Melbourne VIC 3000 ("Promoter”). The Promotional Participant is Kentucky Fried Chicken Pty Ltd (ABN 79 000 587 780) and KFC Adco Limited (ABN 22 083 047 992), 20 Rodborough Road, Frenchs Forest, New South Wales 2086.
- The Promoter may (subject to applicable State or Territory laws and the Australian Consumer Law) vary the terms of, or terminate, this Promotion at any time prior to the Promotion Period at its absolute discretion without liability to any entrant or other person. The Promoter will not award any Prize if the Promotion is terminated prior to the Promotion Period. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority and the Australian Consumer Law.
- In these terms, the following meanings apply in addition to terms which are defined elsewhere in these terms unless the contrary intention appears:
“Entrant” means a person who is eligible to participate in the Promotion in accordance with clause 6 of these terms.
“Masterclass” means the session in which the participants will partake in at the AIA Centre. The participants must be physically able to complete tasks with the players during this opportunity.
"Prize" has the meaning in clause 12.
“Winner” means the person who wins the Prize in accordance with these terms.
- The Promotion will be open from 6.00am Australian Eastern Standard Time ("AEST") on Monday 11 July 2022 and will continue until 11.59pm AEST on Wednesday 13 July 2022 ("Promotion Period").
PROMOTION ENTRY - ELIGIBILITY
- Entry is open to Victorian Residents only aged over 18 years of age, excluding employees of the Promoter and other agencies, firms or companies associated with this Promotion, and their immediate families (“Eligible Entrants”). Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
- To participate in the Promotion and be eligible to win, an Entrant must:
- Visit the competition page and complete the online entry form.
- Entrants must provide an answer in 25 words or less to the question “which two players you’d share the KFC Fried Night Footy Feast with and why”
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question
- The Prize Winner will be randomly drawn at the Collingwood Football Club, corner Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Olympic Park, Melbourne on Thursday 14 July 2022 at 9.00am AEST. The Prize will be awarded to the first two (2) eligible entrant drawn. If an entry is invalid, the next valid entry drawn will win the Prize.
- The result of the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
LIMITS OF ENTRY
- The Winner must agree to follow all reasonable directions of the Promoter in relation to the awarding of the Prize. They must also consent to and license the recording and use of their name, character, voice, image and likeness by or on behalf of the Promoter for the purposes of any promotional, marketing or publicity activities by the Promoter and Promotional Participant. Any such use by, or on behalf of, the Promoter may occur without acknowledgment, remuneration or compensation to the Winner.
- Limit of one entry per person and may only register as an individual.
PRIZES AND PRIZE RESTRICTIONS
- The prize is for two (2) Winners and two (2) guests each to partake in a Masterclass session and a facilities tour at the AIA Centre on the Tuesday 19 July 2022. The total value of the prize pool is $6,000 (inc. GST). This is not redeemable for cash and is non-transferable. The Prize comprises a money can't buy experience and includes a total of six (6) general admission tickets that will provide access to the Round 19 match between Collingwood FC and Essendon FC on Sunday 24 July 2022 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize.
- The winner of the prize will be notified by telephone and in writing via email, within two (2) business days of the draw. The winner’s name will also be published online at membership.collingwoodfc.com.au within two (2) weeks of the draw for 28 days.
- In the event that the winner is unable to be contacted, and all reasonable methods of communication are unsuccessful, unclaimed prizes will be distributed by an unclaimed prize draw conducted by the Promoter at Collingwood Football Club, corner Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Olympic Park, Melbourne at 11.00am AEST on Friday 15 July 2022. The winner of any unclaimed prize draw will be notified by email. The prize offered by this Competition remains the property of the Promoter until claimed by the respective prize winner.
- The Promoter’s decision in relation to any aspects of the competition is, subject to State and Territory legislation, final and binding on every person who enters and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. At all times, Eligible Entrants agree to act in accordance with the Collingwood Football Club's website Terms of Service and other related policies (available at www.collingwoodfc.com.au/privacy)
- The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash and if for any reason whatsoever, a prize becomes unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize to another prize of the same or greater value, subject to State and Territory legislation.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of, or in connection with, this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
- The Promoter holds no responsibility for incorrect or insufficient details provided by the entrant. Should an entrant’s details change, it is the responsibility of the entrant to provide these details to the Promoter.
- The Prize is provided by the Promoter.
- The Prize must be taken as offered. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the Prize are the responsibility of the Winner.
- In the event that a Prize, or part of a Prize, is unavailable, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize or part of the Prize in its discretion with an alternative prize or part of the prize to the same and equal recommended retail value and/or specification, if the Winner agrees in writing. If the Winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts and a Prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the Prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged, sold, redeemed or forfeited for cash or used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. Any Prize with a retail value is in Australian dollars and is the recommended retail value as provided by the supplier correct at the time of printing. All Prizes are subject to availability. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of a Prize.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for any costs associated with the collection or use of any Prize. The Winner is responsible for all costs associated with the collection and use of the Prizes including any expenses and costs for travel, accommodation, food and beverages.
NOTIFICATION OF WINNER
- The Winner will be confirmed and notified by phone and in writing on Thursday 14 July 2022 by the Promoter and their name published at membership.collingwoodfc.com.au on Wednesday 20 July 2022 for at least 28 days.
- To the extent permitted by law and the Australian Consumer Law, the Promoter and Promotional Participant shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained, including as a result of the Promoter's or Promotional Participant’s negligence, in connection with this promotion or the redemption or use of the P The Promoter or Promotional Participant accepts no responsibility for any tax implications or others costs and expenses that may arise from winning the Prize.
- Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion should be directed to the Promoter.
- The Promoter and Promotional Participant shall not be liable for any Prize that may be lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way after it reaches the Winner.
- The Promoter and Promotional Participant accepts no responsibility for any difficulties caused by the Winner not adhering to the notified prize times.
- Failure by the Promoter or Promotional Participant to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an Entrant in the event of non-compliance with these terms. In the event there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding on each entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.