Collingwood Football Club "Match Day Survey (Rounds 2-4)" competition terms and conditions
- By entering the "Match Day Survey (Rounds 2-4)" competition (competition), you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run by the Collingwood Football Club Foundation ABN 82 705 540 897 of Olympic Boulevard, Olympic Park, Melbourne VIC 3000, PO Box 165 Abbotsford VIC 3067 (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call 03 84120000.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- reside in Australia; and
- be 18 years or older.
- Employees, directors or officers of the Promoter, any companies or agencies associated with this competition, or their immediate families, are ineligible to enter.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 1:00pm AEST on Friday 22 April 2022 and ends at 5:00pm AEST on Friday 29 April 2022.
- The Promoter reserves the right to extend any of the competition period end dates at any time (subject to regulatory approval).
- To enter the prize draw you must, during the competition period applicable to that draw as specified above, complete the Match Day survey for Rounds 2-4.
- Entrants may not enter more than once per person.
- No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or incoherent entries will be invalid.
- There is no cost to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The prize for this competition is a $200 voucher to the Collingwood FC Club Shop.
- The total prize value is AUD $200 as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions.
- The prizes do not include any costs associated with redeeming the prizes.
- The prizes will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of any prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any approvals from regulatory authorities. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
SELECTION OF WINNER OF PRIZE DRAW
- The winners of the Prize Draw will be chosen at random by manual draw which will take place at 10:00am AEST on Monday 2 May 2022 at the Promoter's offices at Olympic Boulevard, Olympic Park, Melbourne VIC 3000.
- The first valid entry drawn will win the grand prize as described above.
- The winners will be personally notified by email and telephone by 5:00pm on Monday 2 May 2022.
- The name of the winners will be published on the Promoter's website at https://help.collingwoodfc.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/4705976859407https://magpi.es/terms-collingwood-cares-prize-draw by Tuesday 3 May 2022 for 28 days.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The Promoter must distribute the prizes to the winners within 28 days of the draw.
- Subject to regulatory approval, the Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition page at https://help.collingwoodfc.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/4705976859407https://magpi.es/terms-collingwood-cares-prize-draw. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the competition page for any amendments.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports limit, exclude or modify the Promoter's liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition including:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), if the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, subject to regulatory approval.
- By entering the competition, the winner/s agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require without remuneration. Each winner also consents to the use and publication of their name, image and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and comply with its legal obligations as the Promoter. For these purposes, the Promoter may disclose such personal information to related companies, agents, regulatory bodies, contractors, service providers and any company with whom the Promoter is running the competition. These recipients may be located overseas. If you do not provide all the personal information we request, you may not be able to participate in the competition.
- By entering the competition, you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to send you information about the Promoter's products and services, including by email, mail and telephone.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.