Collingwood Football Club "Season Launch Carlton Draught" competition terms and conditions
- By entering "Season Launch Carlton Draught" competition (competition), you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run by Collingwood Football Club ABN 89 006 211 196 of Corner of Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Olympic Park, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call +613 8412 0000.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- reside in Australia; and
- be 18 years or older; and
- Employees, directors or officers of the Promoter, any companies or agencies associated with this competition, or their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 11:59am AEDT on Wednesday 15 March and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on Sunday 20 March (competition period), and the Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval).
- To enter the competition, involves an interaction on a microsite and entering your details in the tradable bits form.
- One prize is available to be won for each competition period.
- No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or incoherent entries will be invalid.
- A limit of one entry per person and per competition period applies.
- There is no cost to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Each winner will receive one Beer Fridge & Beer Pack, which includes 1 x Carlton Draught X Collingwood AFL Bar Fridge valued at AUD $395, 1 x 24 pack carton of Carlton Draught United beer 375mL cans valued at AUD $52 and 1 x Collingwood 2022 General Admission Membership valued at $210 as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions.
- The prize/s does not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize.
- The prize/s will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- Each winner will receive their prize by post and delivery costs will be at the expense of the Promoter.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any approvals from regulatory authorities. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- The winner of each competition period will be chosen at random by manual draw at 10:00am AEST on the Tuesday following each competition period, which will take place at the Promoter's offices at Corner of Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Olympic Park, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia.
- All entries have an equal chance of winning.
- The first valid entry drawn with respect to each competition period will win the prize/s as described above. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
- The winner/s will be personally notified by email and telephone within 2 days of each weekly draw.
- The name of the winner/s will be published on the Promoter's website at membership.collingwoodfc.com.au within 7 days of the draw.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The Promoter must distribute the prize/s to the winner/s within 28 days of each weekly draw.
SECOND CHANCE DRAW
- If a winner does not respond within 3 months of being notified that they have won the competition, that winner is not readily identified and reasonable efforts have been made by the Promoter to identify the winner were unsuccessful, they will automatically forfeit their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select another winner through a second chance draw.
- If necessary, a second chance draw will be held on Monday 28 March 2022 at the same time and place and by the same method as the first draw. The first valid entry drawn will win any unclaimed prize.
- The winner/s will be personally notified by email and telephone by Wednesday 30 March 2022.
- The name of the winner/s will be published on the Promoter's website at membership.collingwoodfc.com.au by 30 March 2022.
- The results of any second chance draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw.
- The Promoter must distribute the prize/s to the winner/s within 28 days of the draw.
- Subject to regulatory approval, the Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition page at collingwoodfc.com.au. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the competition page for any amendments.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the Promoter's liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition including:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), if the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, subject to regulatory approval.
- By entering the competition, the winner/s agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require without remuneration. Each winner also consents to the use and publication of their name, image and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and comply with its legal obligations as the Promoter. For these purposes, the Promoter may disclose such personal information to related companies, agents, regulatory bodies, contractors, service providers and any company with whom the Promoter is running the competition. These recipients may be located overseas. If you do not provide all the personal information we request, you may not be able to participate in the competition.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.
- ACT permit no. TP 21/00902.2