Congratulations to our winners:
- By entering the "Top 5 Copeland 2021 Predictor" competition (competition), you acknowledge that you have read these terms and conditions and that you agree to be bound by them. Information on how to enter forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is being run by Collingwood Football Club ABN 89 006 211 196 of [Corner of Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Olympic Park, Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia] (Promoter). To contact the Promoter, please call 03 8412 000.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- To be eligible to enter the competition you must:
- reside in Australia; and
- be 18 years or older
- Employees, directors or officers of the Promoter, any companies or agencies associated with this competition, or their immediate families, are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
HOW TO ENTER
- The competition period commences at 9:00am AEST on Monday 27 September 2021 and ends at 9:00am AEST on Friday 1 October, 2021 (competition period), and the Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time (subject to regulatory approval).
- To enter the competition, you must visit https://tradablebits.com/tb_app/469151 and select the five (5) players you think will finish 1st to 5th in the 2021 E.W. Copeland Trophy count and submit an entry form including your first and last time, email address during the competition period.
- No late entries will be accepted. Incomplete or incoherent entries will be invalid.
- A limit of one entry to the competition per person applies.
- There is no cost to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The prize/s is a 2021 Collingwood signed guernsey and is valued at AUD $595 as at the publishing date of these terms and conditions. There are five guernseys to win.
- The total prize value is AUD $2,975.
- The prize/s does not include any costs associated with redeeming the prize.
- The prize/s will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable or redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- If a prize is not available for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with another item of equal or greater value if the winner agrees in writing and subject to any approvals from regulatory authorities. If the winner does not agree despite reasonable attempts by the Promoter to reach an agreement and the prize is not available due to circumstances beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute the prize with another item or items determined by the Promoter to be of equal or higher value.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- Five (5) Prize Winners will be chosen at random from a pool of entrants who guessed the top 5 in the correct order at the Holden Centre, Cnr Olympic Boulevard and Batman Avenue, Melbourne Victoria before 10:00am AEDT on Wednesday 6 October 2021, following the promotional period.
- The prizes will be awarded to five (5) Eligible Entrants by the end of the Promotional Period.
- The winner/s will be personally notified by email and/or telephone by Wednesday 6 October 5:00pm AEDT.
- The name of the winner/s will be published on the Promoter's website at collingwoodfc.com.au by 5:00pm AEDT Wednesday 6 October 2021.
- The results of the draw will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to the results of the draw. This is a game of chance.
- The Promoter must distribute the prize/s to the winner/s within 28 days of the draw.
- Subject to regulatory approval, the Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition and its terms and conditions at any time and for any reason, and will notify entrants of any such amendments as soon as reasonably practicable on the competition page at [collingwoodfc.com.au]. It is the entrant's responsibility to regularly check the competition page for any amendments.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports limit, exclude or modify the Promoter's liability in relation to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law (Non-Excludable Guarantees). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition including:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or entrant; or
- use of the prize.
- To the extent permitted by law (including the Australian Consumer Law), if the competition is not capable of running as planned including by reason of technical failure, fraud or any cause beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may cancel or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries, subject to regulatory approval.
- By entering the competition, the winner/s agrees to participate in such promotional activity as the Promoter may require without remuneration. Each winner also consents to the use and publication of their name, image and any other details provided by the winner in any marketing material without any further reference or payment to the winner.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition, comply with its legal obligations as the Promoter and for promotional purposes. For these purposes, the Promoter may disclose such personal information to related companies, agents, regulatory bodies, contractors, service providers and any company with whom the Promoter is running the competition. These recipients may be located overseas. If you do not provide all the personal information we request, you may not be able to participate in the competition.
- By entering the competition, you consent to the Promoter using your personal information to send you information about the Promoter's products and services, including by email and telephone.
- The Promoter is not liable for any tax implications arising from prize winnings, including fringe benefits tax. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The laws of Victoria apply to this competition. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the laws of Victoria.