Updated following our Ideas Exchange Group session on Thursday 22 July.
Our 'Voice of the Member' program is a qualitative and quantitative research program that’s designed to enable every single member to have the opportunity to provide feedback on all interactions and experiences with club.
One part of this program is our Ideas Exchange Group; a private space where members can take part in extensive surveys, discussions, and workshops managed by our Product Team.
Quarterly workshops will be held, along with regular and on-going surveys.
Below is a summary of themes discussed at the most recent Ideas Exchange Group session:
Member experience themes
- Virtual member experiences for those who can't attend games
- Social club 'value exchange'
- Improved club connections (i.e. behind-the-scenes access, tailored content, etc.)
- Country/long distance membership options
- More accessible and connected official supporter groups
- Tailored experiences for new members
- More member-exclusive digital content
Personalisation ideas themes
- Desire for personalisation in membership items and on game day
- Continue with member Recognition items (i.e. years of service)
- More member choice regarding items/experiences
- Differentiation between membership types
Servicing ideas themes
- Improved sponsor offerings to members
- More seating flexibility on game day
- A 'One Club' membership option
Community ideas themes
- Do Better Report initiative involvement
- Member involvement in community initiatives
- New ways to give back
Action items have been created for each of these themes, and each will be followed up on.
Other themes raised included:
- Club 5 memberships
- 'Brand' initiatives
- Collingwood's 'personality'
Thank you to all members who participated in last week’s session - it was greatly appreciated.
If you would like to join the Ideas Exchange Group, simply click here.